1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Dodson & Horrell, Aston Mill, Wrenbury Road, Aston, Nantwich, CW5 8DH.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, their families agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. This prize draw is free to enter but internet access and your own genuine personal Facebook or Instagram account are required.
4. To enter into the prize draw, simply visit the Promoter’s website and click on the competition link (http://eepurl.com/hytjM9).
5. Dodson & Horrell Limited reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition
6. The opening date for entries is 12.00hrs on Sunday 16 May 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.00hrs on Saturday 22 May 2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
7. One winner will receive the prize of four general admission tickets to a single day of their choice to the Dodson & Horrell Bolesworth International Horse Show. The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted by the email they used to enter by 17:00 hrs on Monday 24 May 2021. The winner will be provided with details of to how to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize before 17.00hrs on Friday 28 May 2021 then the prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of the prize other than the delivery of such by post are the responsibility of the winner. Each winner is responsible for providing their correct postal address and the Promoter will not accept responsibility for any lost prizes and replacements cannot be sent.
9. The prizes for the winner are non-exchangeable, non-negotiable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or terminate the Prize Promotion (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures, including computer virus, bug, or other technical problems, destroy or threaten to destroy the integrity of the Prize Promotion. The Promoter may elect, if feasible and in its sole discretion, to choose winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of such a forced termination
13. Personal data provided by you in entering this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry to this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
14. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 18 are featured and are happy for the photographs to be used on the Promoter’s social media channels.
15. By entering the competition you agree to your name, details and photo being used in any future promotions and competitions promoted by the Promoter. You can withdraw your permission at any time by giving notice in writing addressed to the Promoter
16. Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
17. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram and entrants hereby acknowledge and agree that Facebook or Instagram has no liability whatsoever in respect of these terms and conditions nor the prize draw to which they relate.
18. The prize draw shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.