Event rider Laura Collett has fast become a household name both in eventing circles and within the equestrian world. One of the most medalled under-21 riders in the history of the sport, Laura, who was born in 1989, has made the headlines on countless occasions with her performances at Pony, Junior and Young Rider level.
- Laura quickly cemented her reputation as an event rider with world class potential, winning Individual Bronze and Team Gold at the 2005 Pony European Championships with Noble Springbok
- Laura made her much-anticipated Badminton debut in 2011 where she finished eighth on Rayef. This performance earned her selection for the Senior European Championships in Luhmühlen, where she rode as an individual
- In 2016, Laura was long listed for the Rio Olympics, and she gained Team Gold at Strzegom CCI4*-S FEI Team GB Nations Cup and Team Silver at Waregem CCI4*-S FEI Team GB Nations Cup
- In 2017, Laura was a regular in the Event Rider Masters series and took the CCI4*-L title at both Ballindenisk International Horse Trials and Burgham International Horse Trials
- In October 2020 on her horse London 52, the pair won their first CCI5* title at Les Etoiles de Pau
- Notably, Laura has had an incredible few years, one of which was achieving Team Gold at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics which was followed by a mention in the New Year Honours List
Laura's latest results can be found here.