We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic Warehouse Administrator to join the D&H team and assist the Warehouse Operations Leaders in being an essential part of the on-site logistics process and daily efficient running of warehouse operations.
- Facilitate and complete export documentation as and when required.
- Complete mail order functions including generating labels, creating pick lists, and ensuring batch traceability for all orders.
- Ensure all mail orders have been delivered with relevant proof of delivery and invoice goods in a timely manner.
- Generate order status reports, distributing to relevant areas of the business.
- Proactively liaise with Customer Care on order shortages.
- Issue and receive back pick sheets to warehouse operatives.
- Tracking picking quantities and times on pick control tracker.
- Use and Maintenance of Site vehicle booking diary.
- Help to develop and maintain appropriate departmental procedures.
- Ability to provide cover to the weighbridge operation.
- Use of internal ERP system for day to day duties.
- Perform all other duties as and when required in line with training and experience.
More than 80 years ago, Dodson & Horrell began developing and producing the best possible agricultural feed on the market. We wanted to make the finest product money could buy and we set out to be the most trusted supplier.
The end goal is the same. To ensure every equine, canine, small animal, and pet-life we are entrusted to support, gets the best possible combination and balance of nutrients and supplements to fuel performance and live healthier lives.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate flexibility, reliability, and enthusiasm for the role
- Proactive approach to problem solving and day to day tasks
- Good keyboard skills and computer literacy – intermediate level of MS Office software with focus on MS Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong administrative background ideally in a warehouse/transport environment
- Experience with export documentation
- Confident and conversant with use of computers