We are currently seeking energetic, driven and focused individuals to join our UK based commercial teams. We have two field based opportunities within the SOUTH EAST region and within the NORTH OF ENGLAND available.
The roles will develop the business across the canine and equine trade for the Company, in particular to specialised merchants and wholesalers alike, delivering product portfolio growth by increasing distribution, growing market share and increasing profitability within the feed market.
- To develop monthly commercial plans on how the business will grow within specified areas
- To ensure all enquiries and quotations are followed up promptly and pursued to a conclusion
- To report progress on a weekly and monthly basis in terms of meeting objectives, progress and performance volume, profit and sales mix targets, plus attending and participating fully in monthly sales meetings and reviews as necessary
- To develop and maintain good customer relationships at all times with integrity
- To recommend the appointment of new customers on both a direct and indirect basis
- To plan and implement agreed promotional strategies within the specified area in line with budget
Degree in relevant subject
Field sales experience desirable but not essential