Department: Marketing Department
Purpose of role:
This position is integral to the business achieving its ambitious growth objectives. The marketing team are focused on growing market share in the dog food market and becoming the number one performance horse feed in Europe.
Brand engagement is good, and the shows are vital to drive product sampling and awareness. This role is to assist with manning the stand at events.
1. The Role
- Work directly with the trade stand manager to understand and support the overall business objectives.
- Assist with stand build and breakdown.
- Assist with staffing of events.
- Provide on-site support to equine and canine customers at the event.
- Fulfil other duties as assigned.
2. Business Context
Reports to Brand Activation Manager or other person as notified to you.
Other Key Contacts - Internal and External:
- All staff at all levels
3. Job Holder Context
Qualifications: Educated to degree level / graduate calibre
- Experience of working at events is desirable.
- Experience of working in a sales environment is desirable.
- Experience of dealing with customers is desirable.
- An interest in the equine and canine industry is essential.
- Strong communications skills and ability to interface confidently with staff and customers at all levels.
- Knowledge of animal nutrition is desirable.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required in order to assist with stand build and breakdown, moving stock and standing for long periods of time.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A full UK driving licence is required.