Additional nutrition supporting the performance and recovery of horses in training.
- QLC antioxidants to support antioxidant capacity and recovery
- High levels of BCAA’s (Branched Chain Amino Acids) supporting muscle glycogen replenishment
- Vitamin E 1100mg/kg
- Prebiotic & Yeast addition for hindgut function and recovery
- Designed to replace part of an existing diet or can be fed in addition
- Performance-level nutrition
Feed 300-500g/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 600g/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day. Ensure a minimum intake of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day.
Fresh drinking water must be available at all times.
|Crude Oils & Fats||
Dehulled soya bean meal*, Oats, Unmolassed sugar beet, Maize, Prairie meal, Alfalfa, Fructose, Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride, Magnesium oxide, Fructose oligosaccharides, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip,Pomegranate (0.1%)
* Genetically modified