Need further help?
Call: 0845 345 2627
Pasture Mix is Britain’s favourite, original oat free coarse mix, formulated to give your horse sparkle, but without the fizz. Specifically formulated for horses and ponies in light to medium work, Pasture Mix is packed full of vitamins and minerals, quality protein and antioxidants to keep your active, working horse healthy and in optimum condition. The carrots and herbs in our Pasture Mix provide a delicious addition for your horse or pony.
• Flexible feeding as Pasture Mix is suitable for Pony Club ponies through to Event Horses or for feeding to your ultimate all rounder of a horse or pony
• Balancing energy release as Pasture Mix is based on our glycaemic release research - unique to our micromanaged, specially cooked cereals
• Providing quality feed without compromising on other essential nutrients
• Getting the best out of your ultimate all rounder
- Crude Protein 9.5%
- Crude Oils and Fats 4.0%
- Crude Fibre 15.0%
- Crude Ash 7.0%
- Copper 35 mg/kg
- Sodium 0.5%
- Lysine 3.5 g/kg
- Vitamin A 10,000 iu/kg
- Vitamin D 1,500 iu/kg
- Vitamin E 200 mg/kg
- Est. Digestible Energy 10.0 MJ/Kg
Feed 600g/100kg bodyweight per day to horses and ponies. For example, feed a 350kg pony 2.1kg per day and feed a 500kg sports horse 3.0kg per day.
If your horse is losing weight, either increase the quantities or move up to Competition Mix
If feeding less than the recommended quantities, add Ultimate Balancer or Daily Vitamins & Minerals