Need further help?
Call: 0845 345 2627
6th December - Line-up announced for U23 British Championship Final
The line-up of twenty-four horse/rider combinations has now been confirmed for the Dodson & Horrell and the World Class Programme Under 23 British Championship Final that will take place at The London International Horse Show Olympia on Friday 20 December 2013.
In alphabetical order, the combinations competing at the 2013 Final are:
• Zoe Adams (Satonamillion)
• Chloe Aston (Kolibri Classic)
• Joe Clayton (Valentin R)
• Stephen Crosby (Aramis Van Halbeek)
• Jessica Dimmock (Capello II)
• Jessie Drea (Touchable)
• Abbe Burchmore-Eames (Wilandri E)
• Lucy Guild (Titi D’Oase)
• Sally Hopkinson (Theunis)
• Jessica Hewitt (Zaronda II)
• Jessica Mendoza (Classic Highfly)
• Abigail Newbery (Olympia III)
• Emma O’Dwyer (Miss Tonic)
• Laura Robinson (Cree Cruiser)
• Jake Saywell (Perfect Rouge)
• Louise Saywell (Hello Winner)
• Carian Scudamore (Larino 0087)
• James Smith (Cumina)
• Ben Walker (Victory VI)
• Emily Ward (Wild Rose II)
• Scarlett Ward (Milena 8)
• Thomas Whitaker (Shearwater Upanda)
• Kimberly White (Catapult)
• Chloe Winchester (Avoca Valkyrie)
Showjumping World Class Performance Manager, Rob Hoekstra commented; “It’s very exciting to have some of the top under twenty-three’s in the country competing in this class. I’m sure that some of the riders will become a big part of our future and I’m looking forward to working with them.”
There is a total prize fund of £15,300 at the Final and Training Vouchers to the value of £2,900 awarded to the top eight prize-winning riders. Only riders eligible to compete for Great Britain are able to contest the Final.
The Championships are supported by feed manufacturer Dodson & Horrell and by the World Class Development Programme. The Development Programme is funded by Lottery and Exchequer funds via UK Sport; the Programme seeks to identify and develop talented athletes who have shown the potential to reach the world stage.
Dodson & Horrell has a long history of support in equestrian sports across all levels, from its sponsorship of Riding Club and Pony Club events, the British Showjumping National Amateur & Veteran Championships, over 25 years of support for Point-to-Point racing to title sponsorship of the iconic Chatsworth International Horse Trials. As Royal Warrant holder and official supplier of nutrition to Equestrian Team GBR, Dodson & Horrell will play a pivotal advisory role in the lead up to next year’s WEG, Normandy and the 2016 Rio Olympics.
For more information about the class please visit the The London International Horse Show website: www.olympiahorseshow.com